• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

First MN Cavalier Meet Up is Planned

nxhawke

Hello Everyone
I have set a date, time and place for the first Cavalier Meet Up in the Twin Cities.
The site: Otter Lake Dog Park. There is no permit needed at this park. It is a total of 10 acres with 1 acre fenced for small dogs!
Date: Sunday July 8th 2007
Time: 1:00pm to whenever

Please let me know ([email protected]) if you will be attending, as this is our first dog meet and Doodles, Kiwi and myself are hoping to meet many of you! Also if you haven't already please email me with you email address!
I will bring Water and a bowl or two and my two pretty girls!
It is located in White Bear Lake. Here is directions : Take I-35E to the County Road J exit. Follow Cty Rd J east to Otter Lake Road. Take Otter Lake Road South to the dog park. The dog park entrance is next to the boat launch.

If you need more info please visit this link:
http://www.tcdog.com/sections/dog_parks.php?park_id=8\

Thank You
Nichole, Doodles and Kiwi

Back