PDA

View Full Version : my good deed- happy ending!

coconut
22nd June 2007, 03:09 PM
i was out yesterday evening :dgwlk:when i saw a women across the road who looked as if she was after being running and no longer able to run! i knew that she was looking for a dog as she had a lead in her hand, so i asked her was she looking for a black and white dog that i had seen in the distance following a young girl who was walking a dog. So yeah the black and white was hers, my niece was with me helping me with my 2 boys so i left them with my niece and i told the women i would run on and see could i find the dog after RUNNING/WALKING for about 10-15 mins i found the dog in our local park, just called him and he came straight to me :) ! The poor women had being so worried as she only had the dog a few weeks she had rescued it from the pound! The lady wanted me to go with her to her home so she could give me something:o i would NOT take anything i was in that situation i would hope that someone would help me to!

Just thought everyone needed a story with a happy ending!!

Sue.k
22nd June 2007, 03:14 PM
Well done for helping her, there are not many people that would do that these days :)

niamhx
22nd June 2007, 03:18 PM
Aine just think of all the exercise you got too :D well done

coconut
22nd June 2007, 03:41 PM
Niamh that is what i was thinking!

niamhx
22nd June 2007, 06:27 PM
:rotfl:and you rescued a dog at the same time thats the only way you would get me to run

*Pauline*
22nd June 2007, 06:27 PM
Good on you for helping out, it was worth it to see the relief on the lady's face I'm sure.

Karlin
22nd June 2007, 07:53 PM
Good work!! :rah:

freesia
22nd June 2007, 08:20 PM
Well done, not everyone would put themselves out to help.:D

Scouty girl
22nd June 2007, 08:26 PM
That was a very kind thing for you to do for a stranger.

Cathryn
22nd June 2007, 09:25 PM
Way to go!! :rah: :rah:

Cathy Moon
22nd June 2007, 10:11 PM
Wow, that was very kind of you to help her out. :) This is a prime example of the golden rule. If I was that woman I would want to reward you too!

coconut
23rd June 2007, 03:59 AM
well guys she found me i don't know how but she turned up at my house tonight before i went out with a card to say thank u and 20 euro in it, she also had my mob number as she left a message on voice mail so i txtd her to say there was no need that it was very kind of her and if it was my dog i hope someone would have helped me!