• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

my good deed- happy ending!

coconut

i was out yesterday evening :dgwlk:when i saw a women across the road who looked as if she was after being running and no longer able to run! i knew that she was looking for a dog as she had a lead in her hand, so i asked her was she looking for a black and white dog that i had seen in the distance following a young girl who was walking a dog. So yeah the black and white was hers, my niece was with me helping me with my 2 boys so i left them with my niece and i told the women i would run on and see could i find the dog after RUNNING/WALKING for about 10-15 mins i found the dog in our local park, just called him and he came straight to me :) ! The poor women had being so worried as she only had the dog a few weeks she had rescued it from the pound! The lady wanted me to go with her to her home so she could give me something:eek: i would NOT take anything i was in that situation i would hope that someone would help me to!

Just thought everyone needed a story with a happy ending!!

Well done for helping her, there are not many people that would do that these days :)

:rotfl:and you rescued a dog at the same time thats the only way you would get me to run

Wow, that was very kind of you to help her out. :) This is a prime example of the golden rule. If I was that woman I would want to reward you too!

well guys she found me i don't know how but she turned up at my house tonight before i went out with a card to say thank u and 20 euro in it, she also had my mob number as she left a message on voice mail so i txtd her to say there was no need that it was very kind of her and if it was my dog i hope someone would have helped me!

Last edited:
Back