• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UK & Irish members: 'CKCS in Fact and Fancy' and 'CKCS: A Tribute in Art'

Lisa_T

I told my parents I wanted this box set for my birthday... order duly placed. We mentioned in the email to Laughing Cavaliers that my dad has a bookshop, and the upshot is that LC have come back to us and offered us a pretty good discount if we order the books in any combination in bulk.

So....

Any takers? My dad doesn't want to commit to agreeing until he knows whether people would be interested at being able to source these books here in the UK.

Please state whether you would be interested in one book, two titles of one book, or the combined box set...

ARGH!!

I have already ordered mine!! :bang: but for those of you who haven't get in there while you can!!

You should contact the main and regional breed clubs in the North, in the Republic, and in the UK. I imagine they would have members who would preorder with your dad as no one is carrying the book over here, and I would guess it could be very popular.

I'm interested in the box set

I'm goimg to the Northern Cavalier Companion dog show tommorow, I'll put the word out

We're still working out the pricing and shipping- that would depend on how many we order to begin with and how much interest there is at this stage. Kirsty, it'd be great if you could pass that on. At the moment the plan is to post the books as available through our user area in Amazon, which we think makes life easier for everyone as we can't process credit/debit card payments over the phone/internet ourselves. The only thing I can say for definite price wise is that it will be cheaper than importing it on an individual basis, it's just a question of how much cheaper! Watch this space...

Back