• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help!!!!!

Yvonne117

What can I do to stop Harvey rolling in Fox poo, he has had 4 showers this week. Why all of a sudden, we go months and he is fine this week his main aim in life is to roll in it before I reach him. It smells awfulllllll.

I don't know...but when you figure it out can you let me know? At the beach today Jake made a beeline for a big old stinky dead fish...and rolled all over it. Thank goodness he was getting a bath when we got home anyway. Eeewww!!

For them this is perfume... when Paddy fids something that she likes she starts rolling in it - I think they simply would like to carry the scent with them...

ehhhh

Yes it is instinct alright! Is he growing up and coming in to his own. Phoebe has to get a lot of baths!!

I reckon when we can convince women not to pay big $ for their gorgeous French perfume, we can convince our dogglets not to roll in stinky stuff. My bet is that Fox poo is dog version of Chanel No 5. :p

{wanders off to have a squirt of L'Air du Temps}

Back