• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

3 days to vacation

debjen

Thursday all 3 boys and I are off to Oregon for a 3 day agility trial (only Robbie is entered). I originally wanted to leave Riley home but the lady who usually takes care of him couldn't (this was before Cedar came to live with us)..I could send Cedar to his breeder but figured if I was going to have 3 dogs I should learn to travel with 3 dogs..LOL...luckily we will have lots of friends down there who are camping on the grounds so we will spend most of the day and evening there and just go to the motel to sleep.

Then I have the whole next week off too ....wooooooooooohooooooooo I can not tell you how bad I need this vacation..Cedar will be getting neutered next week and the boys and I will be hanging out...I can't wait.

Wow, sounds like fun !!!!! Good luck to Robbie. Enjoy your trip and your week off. Please tell us how Robbie does. Judy:p

debjen -
We'd love to come watch! Teddy has just taken puppy agility with hopes to do more once he gets older. We live near Portland - where and when are the agility trials? We saw a teacup agility once and were lucky enough to get there in time to see the two cavaliers that were in the match. So, if you know the time(s) that would be great!

Also, on Sunday, July 1st from 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. there is Portland's monthly cavalier meet up at Urban Fauna (indoor doggie daycare). There are about 20-30 cavaliers and their owners (some breeders) that go to play. I can give you directions from where you will be staying if you can come.

Good luck to Robbie :)

The show is in Redmond, Oregon at the fairgrounds..agility starts at 8 am until finished..usually around 2 or 3..there is also an all breed dog showing going on at the same time. The shows are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We won't be able to make Cavalier meet as we will be heading home as soon as we are done on Sunday.

Back