• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Dixie, Finally...

jld

Here are some pictures my son-in-law took last night of Dixie. She is now 3 1/2 months old, and we have had her for 5 weeks. She is a combination of sweet, playful, smart and mischievous. We are having so much fun with her.

Judy

626565179_be62270e06_m.jpg

626565165_a068f5daa1_m.jpg

626565143_520fc6bd98_m.jpg

626565135_46252e7e1f_m.jpg

626590951_37d75763a0_m.jpg

very nice photos of a very cute pup, too small however!!!! the bigger the bettery i say.

Your puppy is gorgeous!!!

Those photo's are so professional!

What type of camera did you use, have the photo's been touched up to remove red eye?

Tell me your secret?

I've been checking often to see if any photos were up yet and finally they are!!!!!
Firstly WOW she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! She has such a gentle sweet little face i'm in love!! And her eyes are so kind and angelic! She's so cute!!!!

Thank you all for the kind comments. Some of you mentioned that her photos looked professional, well they are in a way. My son-in-law does professional photography on the side. So, he has a very nice professional camera and that was a black back drop that he put behind her. The next pictures will probably be mine and will have red-eye, be out of focus etc. judy

Awww! She reminds me SO much of my little Bella, who is 4 months. My mom has a beagle named Dixie, it's the most adorable name and definitely suits her!

Okay, those photos are to die for!

Your son-in-law is obviously an excellent photographer :snap: , but let's face it, the subject is absolutely precious! How in the world did you get her to pose (sit still!) for those photos!?

Now, I am thinking maybe I'll try to take some pix of my Molly with a solid back-drop (cloth) but I doubt I'd get her to stay still long enough. LOL

I must say, you have put an idea in my head that will most likely not come out... to get professional photos done of Molly. However, I'm sure I cannot afford them. :cry*ing:

Thank you for sharing, please feel free to post more photos of Dixie... even the ones you take. :D

-laura

Oh I just love those poses and she is wonderful -- look at those ears already! She is going to be a beautiful adult dog too. :) Glad to finally see her!

Wow, amazing photos. Dixie is really beautiful. I love her little pink spot on her nose - brings back memories of puppyhood and makes me want to get another baby.... Better stop looking at all these gorgeous pictures :D

Back