• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just what we need

sallymum

Got an email today to tell me of another site that is selling amoung other things dogs. Had a look through it and of course there is cav. Also i have spotted 2 adds that i would say are the scam ones, u know the ones, pb pups very cheap.
Just thought i would let u know (dont think i can mention site. Can i )

Is it the one in Donegal? I made a post on them further down. Don't mention the name of any site as negative things are being said. (y) If it is the same one :mad: -- I have written the ISPCA to ask why they are providing them with information to post on animal welfare, if it is the same one. Haven't had a response yet. BTW do you know why you got an email from them? You can complain to the data protection commissioner's office -- they cannot spam people unless you gave them permission to send you emails.

Checked the site I know of and they don't yet have any dog listings so must be another one. Can you PM me the address? Thanks!

Hi karlin have pm u the address. They didnt email me, a friend did. She was messing on pc and came across the site.

Back