• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

4 more days to go till Cavalier heaven!!

*Pauline*

On Monday I am going to my breeders to look after all her dogs. I'll have 13 plus my Dylan, 2 pups and another litter due tomorrow. I can't wait.

I always get a bit home sick and I'll be all on my own in the evenings but I'm looking forward to watching Dylan play with his cousin and other relatives. :wggle: I won't be able to post pics till I'm back but I'll be online and I hope you leave me lots of massages as I will be a bit lonely too!!!! I'm only aloud to have one guest who Jenny has met as there are very tiny pups there but she is house sitting a cat so she might not be able to visit either.

Have a great time with all those Cavaliers Pauline, and don't try to sneak one of the pups in your pocket as you are leaving to come home either! ;) :lol: :lol:

Good luck, and have a wonderful time. I just don't know how you are going to resist not coming home with a puppy. You are a stronger woman than I am.......

How many dogs..... OMG!

I dont think my husband would let me do it, he'd know I either wouldnt be able to leave or some would have to come with me.

Am sure you & Dylan will have a blast.

Tiny pups who can't walk yet don't do much for me but as I'll be with these ones every day, lets see if I get attached! I'm only going to touch then once a day to change bedding. The two who are already born are promised to people. The next litter might not be! And I've been asked to dog sit in August so they will be walking around and very cute by then.
:dogwlk: :dogwlk: I don't think I'm ready for two, Dylan probably is though.

I just took my eyes off Dylan for a second and he's killing a pair of my knickers, clean ones strangely!icon_devil

Oh you aren't going to be lonely with all those little love sponges to adore you up really close & snuggly. :rah:

Oh Pauline, I am very jealous. I would love to be in your situation, though it is going to be a lot of work. I can't imagine feeding all of those dogs. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the two I have...Have a good time and we all will be waiting for pictures!

I like your new picture Caraline. I don't know, they may just want to snuggle up together. This is Dylan when he had a sleep over with his family. (not sure if I posted these before but I love them...such pretty dogs)

Dylan upside down, middle
507521801_a1ec2c76d1_o.jpg

Dylan top right
507521793_80189b25e3_o.jpg

Dylan will be sleeping with Gabriel when we go.

Oh, when I'm there, someone remind me to feed the cat and fish too ok! :rolleyes:

The garden is also being judged in the second week, when I'm not there. So I'm keeping an eye on that too. Jenny has won 3 years in a row so if she loses this year, I'll feel guilty. I wish I was there in the second week to dead head the flowers and sweep up etc. so in some small way I would feel I'd won too!

Back