• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing my namless puppy-to-be

Furry_Monster

Well, i have already posted some of these pictures when i introduced myself but thought i should post them in here to.
Like the titel says she is namless so any suggestions are welcome

meet *insert name her*

Jazzyandmum1.jpg

Jazzy.jpg

Jaz.jpg

Jazzyandmum.jpg

jazandmum.jpg

Sorry some pictures are a tad fuzzy.
These pictures were taken when she was 3 and 1/2 weeks old.
She is 5 weeks old on sunday. Haven't seen her since then so don't knowhow much she has grown!

Enjoy:D

Last edited:
She is so sweet.....when are you going to get to bring her home? I know you are so excited. We have had our little one 5 weeks now, and she is so sweet and so much fun. Enjoy those first few weeks, they tend to grow quickly. What kind of names do you like???? I had the hardest time deciding on a name. I had lists going.....

Oh, they are so tiny!! I can't wait to see pics of her now. :)

I find it helpful to think of a theme by which you can name all you dogs (once you have one cavalier, you'll find out that you want another!). My theme is trees (Cedar, Willow, and Holly). Other possible themes could center around a favorite TV show or Movie, a favorite music group, flowers, cars, etc. The only limit is your imagination.

Well I like Holly or Molly for her personnally! I usually find that once you have had the pup a little while you will find the right name as you become sued to their character!! She's a lovely little thing! :lotsaluv:

Awww, they are so tiny!!!!!!!
My little pup was named when we got him. His grandfathers name was Jonathan Starr, so he was named Jonty, which suited him perfectly.
His fathers name was Gulliver, so we could have called him Columbus or any other traveller.

I like most names. My mum, however, is very fussy! lol!
She wants a "cute" name that wont sound stupid when your at the vets or out on a walk.
I have writen a list...somewhere
ah here it is. Mum wrote these so who knows whats on!
Chloe
Cleo
Jessie
Loki (which means mischief)
Pheobe
Kasha
Matilda
Daisy
Elsa
Emmy
Holly
Jenny
Misha
Sweep
Tara
Honey
Fleur
Tramp

I though of Jasmine but Jazz or Jazzy for short :)

Last edited:
We have a Harry Potter-theme! Our dog is a Ruby, named Molly, and next year we will have a Blenheim and name her Ginny (notice the red hair!). I would warn against He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, however, it is too long to call out, when you are going for a walk, unless you dare say the birth name, of course :p

ha ha ha Ourempire, we have the same theme going here, our Tri is called Harry, and for our next pup we like James or Draco for a boy, and for a girl we like Hermionie and Ginny!!

Back