• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Going to try an experiment

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
There's an option to have all the profiles link directly to people's big (Zoints) profiles, rather than default to the smaller board profles. I am going to change this setting just to see how it would work. If it looks good, I might leave that as the default -- I'll see what people think.

Anyway will try the change later today and will flag it to people so they can have a look and see what they think. I am looking at ways to give everyone's special profiles more visibility.The same basic info goes in them that you already have in your board mini-profile, I think.

Just didn't want anyone to check the member list and wonder what was happening.

OK, that was easy. Now when someone clicks on an avatar pic or username, on a post or in the Member List, they will be taken to your Zoints big profile.

Let me know if you like this better, hate it, etc! The same info on posts etc is on the Zoints profile but you need to add more info on your dogs and so on. However this info does show up in the Member List profile, just not your user profile, as that has transferred to Zoints.

Back