• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marley-the buckethead

OhMarley

Well the poor little bugger now has a bucket on his head after the cat attacked him and injured his eye. Who would have thought with a bucket on his head that he would still be charging around like an idiot!
marleybucket1.jpg

marleybucket2.jpg

marleybucket3.jpg

marleybucklet4.jpg

:rotfl: Aw Bless Him!! He looks so proud in his bucket! I can't help but laugh at him, buckets have that effect on me I'm afraid! However on a more serious note it will protect his eye somewhat so it's a good thing he has adjusted to it well! It's when they are sniffing around on a tile floor or on concrete and all you can hear is the bucket scraping along :lol:

Good Boy Marley, now just get that eye healed up nicely OK? (y) And stop annoying the :c*t:

Oh that sweet Marley. He is as cute as ever even with a bucket on his little head. I am so happy to hear that he is racing around. I do hope he is staying away from the CAT !!!!!

I don't think anything will slow him down! I cringe watching him blast through doors or down the steps with that thing of his head scared he's going to collide with something, however he seems to be doing fine with the bucket. Able to judge distances and so forth... he's so silly

Back