• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back from the agility trial

debjen

Robbie came back with 4 ribbons and 1 Q...you ask how can he get 4 ribbons with just 1 Q..well on Saturday he qualified in Novice Fast with a 2nd place..so a green and red ribbon...his other two ribbons...

ribbons2.jpg

Look at those puppies...LOL..they were having viewer's choice awards friday and saturday..they had 3 different categories..most memorable run, most entertaining run and one other that I can't remember right now (I'm beat)...guess which one Robbie got both days..

Yeppers..most entertaining run ...as he went zooming around the ring every where except where he was suppose to be....

At least I have a good idea on what to work at..on 5 of the 6 runs he started zooming at the weaves..as I thought about it we've worked alot on the weaves but not alot on going from an obstacle or especially several obstacles to the weaves..we also need to work on an end of run strategy as my little "angel" does not like to be caught at the end of a run..some of this is also due to maturity so we have a few months before we will think about trialing again

Woof woof, this is Beau here, mummy is away from the computer so I thought I'd jump up and have my say:

ROBBIE, YOU ARE MY HERO! :paw:

Back