• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Megan's home

Rj Mac

Hi guys, just to let you all know,We made the trip over to Belfast today to meet Tara and collect Megan today....and considering the long day she's had, she's settling in brilliantlly.
We would just like to thankyou all so much for your words of support and encouragement.
And we'd especialy like to thank Karlin and Tara, without them we'd never have found Megan.......Thanks guys :D
Here's some pics of our 3 on their 1st day together
MML.jpg
[/IMG]
Megan,Lucy and Mum
Megandmum.jpg
[/IMG]
Megan and Mum
IMAG0063.jpg
[/IMG]
In her wee carry crate
IMAG0042.jpg
[/IMG]
Jake and Lucy

:rah: Cheers to you and Lucy and Jake for opening your home to Megan. Hope everyone settles in and have long, happy and healthy lives!!

Got some more....
IMAG0061.jpg
[/IMG]
Our 2 girls
IMAG0059.jpg
[/IMG]
Meg and me
IMAG0052.jpg
[/IMG]
Her new bed
IMAG0049.jpg
[/IMG]
The 2 girls havin a sniff....tryin to pee on the same spot ;)
IMAG0045.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0044.jpg
[/IMG]
Lucy havin a bit o alone time
Thats the lot for now guys, we'l keep you's posted as to how she's doing

CONGRATULATIONS and thank you for opening your hearts and your home to this beautiful girl - we hope she will settle in really well and wish you many many happy years together.

Oh I am so glad that you had a safe journey, of course it was a worthwhile one and it is so lovely to see Megan settling in with Jake and Lucy and the rest of the family. You have done a truly selfless thing by taking Megan into your family, home and hearts! May you have many years of happiness together and a whole heap of fun along the way!! :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Wow has she ever settled in! She is a totally different dog to the one that board members here helped to get out into freedom, and fostered.

Special thanks to all who were involved from beginning to end; some were public and some wanted to remain private but there were many generous hearts involved in this happy ending.

The day I collected her she wouldn't even come out of her crate, growled the whole time, and slunk out eventually low to the ground, tail between legs. I've never seen such a sad and scared cavalier. But just look how happy and outgoing she is now. :rah:

megan looks very happy and she is a lovely girl, i am so glad that she has found a good home!! :flwr: please keep me posted on how she gets on!

Thank you for the update and the phone message. I have a large lump in my throat and when I came home to her empty crate I really missed her. She has a deep personality and you will see that over the coming weeks and months. She will continue to surprise you over and over again.

She gives great cuddles which you will experience very soon. I am delighted she trusts you already. Over the past few days she has come on even more so this only means that she will continue to improve over the coming weeks and months.

Hope the note was useful - I wrote it quickly in the car waiting for the boat.

Keep in touch. Here if you need anything. And more photos please... I miss her so much.

What a gorgeous little girl!! Looks like she's settling in quite well. Thank you for taking her in and loving her....she's a doll.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and isn't that just so true. Pictures & a story to melt the heart. :lotsaluv:

Well done and congratulations, I am sure she is gonna be one very happy and loved little girl :rah:

Thanks guys for all your comments, Megan's doing fine, she had a good 1st night, slept thru till breakie time......and as we speak is having a wee snooze on the couch after morning walkies :luv:

Thanks guys for all your comments, Megan's doing fine, she had a good 1st night, slept thru till breakie time......and as we speak is having a wee snooze on the couch after morning walkies :luv:

Sounds like she's becoming a piece of the furniture already!;) :lol: :lotsaluv: Glad to hear all is going smoothly!!

Here's another 1 guys Megan and Lucy snuggled up to Mum for a wee nap

Cuddlemum.jpg
[/IMG]

Megan nabbed the spot closest to Lisa :lol:

Back