PDA

View Full Version : HOMED: 7 year old male, Cork area

Karlin
4th July 2007, 03:30 AM
This dog is available through another Irish rescue; contact information and details below (crossposted from Irishanimals.ie). Note this dog is on heart meds, which is common for an older CKCS. NB: I am out of the country and have no further detail.

http://upload.irishanimals.ie/Uploads/77_jshh_Troy.jpg

Troy is a very good looking gentleman. He is a 7 year old PB King Charles. Troy's owner is unwell and can no longer keep him. She is heartbroken to have to part with him. It is clear that Troy has been the centre of her life as he is a very sweet, happy boy who wants nothing more that to be at your side. Troy would be best suited to someone who has lots of time to devote to him as he adores to spend time with people. He is neutered and fully vaccinated and ready to go to his new home. For more information please contact Pauline's Rescue. A home check will be carried out before homing. CONTACT: Pauline O' Mahony (087) 917 2474

matties mum
4th July 2007, 07:22 AM
I saw this yesterday when I was looking round some site I wonder if you would see him
Aileen and the gang (Jazzie----Barney----Sam)

Cathryn
4th July 2007, 10:31 AM
What a shame his owner is having to give him up she must be totally devastated. :xfngr: That Troy can find a new forever home very soon.

CECELIASYNAN
4th July 2007, 01:15 PM
I know Troy, we had him to stay with us for one night he is a lovely dog, very good temperment but he didn't get on with my own baby, ziggy, so he is now looking for a home, he has lots of love to give and I know he was very much loved by his owner, he is just a big hansome boy, I hope he finds a home soon.
Cecelia

sallymum
4th July 2007, 01:35 PM
I have 3 cavs and no disrecpect to ceceliasynan one night is a bit early to see if they will get on or not. At first i found that u will have a bit of jumping on each other and sniffing and sometimes the dog all ready in the house will be abit terriatorial(sp) but this doesnt usually last, they tend to get use to each other after a couple of days. Maybe im not right with this but as ur lad is only 5 months old there shouldnt be a prob.
I wouldnt leave them a lone for awhile but things should be ok

sallymum
4th July 2007, 09:28 PM
Cecelia has asked me to say that Troy is not cat friendly, doesnt like them at all.

Kya
18th July 2007, 04:39 PM
Troy is absolutely excellent with others dogs and thankfully will be on his way to his new home on Friday.

Justine
18th July 2007, 06:03 PM
Oh thats fantastic news.

Karlin
18th July 2007, 06:12 PM
Great news! :rah:

sallymum
18th July 2007, 09:05 PM
really good news. I have a soft spot for the older dogs.

Rj Mac
18th July 2007, 10:07 PM
Great news :D

Sandrac
19th July 2007, 11:15 AM
I just love happy endings :luv:

Cathryn
19th July 2007, 12:10 PM
Me Too!

Good Luck in your new home Troy!! :lotsaluv: