PDA

View Full Version : 2yr old Black and Tan

sarahg
4th July 2007, 05:18 PM
Ive just seen this on pets ireland http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=52367

He sounds gorgeous, i wish i could take him home.

niamhx
4th July 2007, 08:15 PM
I had look looks like she taken, WOW what are the odds of havin 3 rehomers at the same time.

Here's hopeing all 3 find a new home :xfngr:

Karlin
4th July 2007, 10:01 PM
Do you mean three offering homes or three cavaliers needing homes? I've had at least three looking for homes many times! :yikes I have at least three at the moment, as a matter of fact... :shock: It is also a well established law that lots of rescue cavaliers always come up as soon as I leave the country. :lol: Tara can testify to that as she tends to end up trying to get them all fostered...

Looks like Ste from our board may take the B&T! :)

niamhx
5th July 2007, 09:33 AM
Sorry karlin I meant 3 cavaliers to be rehomed, I did'nt realize that they came up this often what a shame :( poor little guys

Justine
5th July 2007, 09:59 AM
when karlins away who do we contact if any thing comes up,and karlin is right every time she leaves cavs needing homes seem to come out of the wood work.anyway has this liitle fella found a home.

sallymum
5th July 2007, 10:35 AM
When Karkin is away its Tara (TKC) we go to.

Karlin
5th July 2007, 07:23 PM
Please note this dog is coming into Cav Rescue and I do have waiting lists for homes already so will be going through the regular home vetting process. I also have several homechecked fosters so this dog should go to Tara please after spaying or can go to Tara directly if there is any issue. :thmbsup:

Thanks all for helping with this dog. :) I have covered her payment via Tara.

Oops wrong dog, wrong thread! this is about the three year old female. Will crosspost there.