• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We are leaving!

gocamping

Because little Libby turned one yesterday! I guess we will be posting in the general pictures now. It's been a beautiful ride with her for the last year. Next week, we will have a little party when my neice and nephew come to town. Here's few pictures over the year.

HPIM0674-1.jpg

Here I am on my birthday! I am the one with the blenheim spot.

2006CavPuppyPictures060.jpg

Here's my Mom holding me for the first time. They were still undecided, but I knew I had her hooked! I tried to let her know by going potty on her!!

09_04_06firstbathanddayhome022.jpg

My first day in my new home! I can't believe I fit in that glass. Look at me now!

2006CavPuppyPictures006.jpg

This is me on my first camping trip! I played hard all day.

2006CavPuppyPictures105.jpg

I am definitely having the good life. Furs, pearls....

2007Atlantadogshow021.jpg

I have spent the year, being as cute as I can be!

Drinks all around for my Birthday celebration!

2007LibbyOneyrold004.jpg

Thanks for making it through all my pictures. My Mom takes a ton. I have my own scrapbook!!

I loved all your pictures.....they are very creative. Libby is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. She also looks like a sweetheart. And, Happy Birthday to Miss Libby. Looking forward to another year of beautiful photos.

What a beautiful little face.

I have seen that glass photo loads of other places. I can't believe it's this little madam!

Thanks everyone! We are planning to have a little party on Wednesday. It just started out for the kids, but now grandma and grandpap want to join the fun!

I took her to the local pet store and she picked out a new wubba. It's our first one, so let's see how long it lasts. I also ordered a new collar, leash, and snood from Roxanne!

I will make sure I post some pictures of the party!

2007LibbyOneyrold006.jpg

Hey, I need another drink! Who is my designated driver?

Back