• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Windy Bottom.

Justine

i have never had a dog thats lets them off like alfs.and its allways ME in the firing range.i am sitting righting this and yes he has just reminded me he is under the chair.all you seem to hear in my house is OHHHH ALFIEEEEEEEEE.

Izzy was terrible, but in his case, I think it was something to do with his heart meds. He had his own aweful, very distinctive smell, which he saved for when lying near to someon's head or under the pc desk, where the air rises.

Crystal is the main culprit right now!! We often have trouble getting new Mum's to eat enough so to encourage her we are giving her some chicken, which she is just about managing to eat! :rolleyes: But it has had a remarkable effect on her backend, PHEWIE!! :grnyuk: All you hear up in the puppy run right now, is "PHEW, CRYSTAL!!" :lol: :lol:

aaahhhhhhhhhh love a giggle,hubby allways teasing me because as lani calls them velcro dogs.god he is smelly.mind you he does get ella sometimes ella starts to gag,she hates bad smells.i just wet my self laughing at her face.

:) :grnyuk: Prince used to do some stinkers when he was younger but thank god he doesnt do it any more. Lucy doesnt seem to either, she is a real lady

ahhhhhhhh love that ,SHE,S A REAL LADY.hmmmmm perhaps we should get a lttle girl pup and not another boy.

Maybe you should, I have to say, I am delighted I got her, I was a bit nervous at first (as you would have seen in my previous posts about her) but I have to say, she is so gentle, I am used to Prince just pouncing around like a mad thing, then there is this little madam just sauntering around. Mind you, she is learning a thing or two from Prince, she has gotten alot more energetic and has started the odd little mad freaker thing like he does, its great fun :)

Sometimes excess wind is caused by diet - what are you feeding Alfie? Also treats can be a problem.

Mwuhuhuhu the best bum-flautists in our household is the Boxer. He can singe your nostril hairs at a hundred yards.

Seriously though... sometimes a switch it diet can help. Since changing my guys diet about 5 months ago, the bum-flute gets played a lot less often & with not quite as much enthusiasm. :p

Ummm incense sticks help. That is to say, you don't feed them to him or do even worse with them... you just burn them in the room. :badgrin:

I've found that changing their diet can help. When I switched India from Evo to Canidae, we noticed an improvement with the gas/wind issue! But Geordie, on the other hand, is really his best when he is fed Evo. So we buy two kinds of food.

lucy is bad for letting a stinker now and again but the worst is our jake when he lets one go you have to leave the room:yuk: :grnyuk:

indy used to grace us with foul little blasts of gas that he seemed to save for when he was in our laps! we switched his food and they became few and far between. indy loved james wellbeloved---might be worth a try.

k

Switching food...

I switched my Cav to 100% Natures Variety RAW about 4-5 months ago and no more scooting on the floor, nice small firms stools, no gas, and nice fresh breath. I believe it is the processed foods with all of there preservatives, etc that causes so much of their/our problems. I know feeding RAW is very expensive (and sometimes a financial burden for me) but is worth it for all of the benefits it provides my baby :) His coat is gorgeous. (no more flaky skin), he is full of energy and keeps a nice weight.

~Carmen

Yup Toby is a master of this too. He comes to work with me and has been know to clear the front office out for about 5 mintues. No one would venture inside even to pick up the ringing phones LOL

Back