PDA

View Full Version : Two cavs in Tipperary

Lisa_T
9th July 2007, 01:31 AM
As per:

[link deleted]

I'm putting it here because they are offered as 'free'. There's a number there- maybe someone in the area can check it out? Mod please move if need be.

[edited by Karlin to remove some comments -- this is a good opportunity to remind members to please reread the section on libel in the Getting Started section which clearly states that people must not ever make statements critical of a breeder, publicly identifiable figure, anything that has not been already proven in a court of law (eg a successful prosecution is made). This is true in Irish and UK law even if all you are doing is suggesting people might be doing something. :thmbsup:

Lots of cavaliers and other breeds are offered for free in the online ads and usually it is people rehoming their dogs for some reason.

Anyone interested in helping these dogs is very welcome to contact Lisa directly for the link and further information. If they are available for free I am happy to take them into rescue if someone wants to go get them and hang on to them until I can arrange fosters and vet checks. I will not be back until Tuesday. -- Karlin]

Pippins
10th July 2007, 12:05 PM
What is the story with these Cav's does anybody know if they are still available. And where in Tipp are they located?
Thanks.

Cathy Moon
10th July 2007, 12:11 PM
You are welcome to PM (private message) Lisa_T for information, as Karlin stated above.