PDA

View Full Version : Update on Charlie

Bruce H
9th July 2007, 12:06 PM
Great news for Charlie! We found a great home for him. It's a couple with 3 kids and a 4 year old tri cavalier. Both work out of their home, so there will be very little time Charlie is alone. They found us because they are good friends with our vet.

They are so happy about getting a companion for their Cavalier. We did all the checks and had them bring their dog to our house to meet Charlie. The two of them got along just great. The people then decided to be sure Charlie was right for them, so we let them take Charlie on Friday night to their home for the weekend. We talked to them Sunday night and they said Charlie was PERFECT.

So Charlie has a great forever home. He deserves it. The only one kind of sad in this whole thing is me; I hated to see him go. I was really starting to get attached to him.

Sue.k
9th July 2007, 12:08 PM
Oh thats great news Bruce, I am delighted Charlie found his forever home. I am sure you were very sad seeing him go but at least you know he will be happy, it sounds like a perfect family for him :)

brid kenny
9th July 2007, 01:29 PM
That's great new Bruce.

sallymum
9th July 2007, 01:30 PM
Brilliant news.

Cathryn
9th July 2007, 01:36 PM
So glad to hear that Charlie has found a wonderful new home! He certainly deserves it, and what's more a companion as well as kids to spoil him rotten!! Fantastic News! Well done Bruce!! :cl*p:

matties mum
9th July 2007, 03:26 PM
Brilliant news.

Me Too
-----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney----Sam)

Rj Mac
9th July 2007, 07:20 PM
Great news cl*p

Jen
16th July 2007, 05:16 PM
How perfect! Gerat job, Bruce!! :D

Nicki
16th July 2007, 06:17 PM
Oh that's wonderful Bruce - it must be so hard to say goodbye, but at least you have the comfort of knowing he has gone to a wonderful home.

Justine
16th July 2007, 07:42 PM
Arrrrr,another happy ending.LOVE THEM.

Bruce H
17th July 2007, 01:34 AM
Just a real quick update.

Charlie and his roommate Toby (also a cavalier) are staying with us for a week now while his new family are on vacation. So I'm getting my Charlie fix; I was really getting attached to that boy. You should see Toby and Charlie together. Even with all our other dogs, those two are constantly together and constantly playing with each other. They have become inseparable. In fact Charlies new family said that's what really made the decision for them, the fact that Charlie and Toby became best friends almost immediately.

Cathy T
17th July 2007, 03:05 AM
That is so cool to hear!!! Hooray for both Charlie and his new brother!