• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Opinion Please.

Justine

I have often seen 2 dogs walked together wi th a connecting lead.Does anybody use that lead because they are walking 2 .Also what do you think of them.Opinions would be helpful.

I have seen only a couple of times,you conect your 2 dogs together ,so that they are side by side when on the lead,then you are holding the main lead.

Hi Justine!

Is this the kind of thing you mean?

coupler.jpg

Brilliant Cathryn

Yes thats it.What do you think,i was thinking of useing that when the Archie is older,and able to walk with Alfie.I thought it will stop them going of in different directions,esp. near a road.What do you think Cathryn.?.

Hi Justine!!

Sorry to be a while replying had to do the school run and left the computer on! :rolleyes: Personnally I just use ordinary leads on my lot, they get a bit twisted up but nothing I can't untangle :lol:
If you think your boys will be easier to manage that way then fine!! I think some-one else posted about this a while ago and there was another coupler featured that had a twizzler on it so that the leads didn't tangle but can't remember what thread it was in!! :sl*p:

I found that coupler at this site,

http://www.virtualvillage.co.uk/items/item.aspx?itemid=4287835&utm_source=baseuk&utm_medium=shopping

They were priced at £4.99 + P&P which seemed pretty fair to me!

Cathryn

THANKS.Will order tonite,hubby has the card.If i buy now i can put it away.If it doesnt work ,well at that price its no problem,many thanks.Jus.

Hi!

Happy to be of help! :D I do have my uses, not many but every now and again I come up trumps!! :lol:

I have one of those, but don't use it because Lady is so much bigger and stronger than Amber that she pulls her over, so if you pm me I would be willing to post it too you, some one may as well get some use out of it.

Let us know how it works for you!

I tried one when India and Geordie were youngsters, and they didn't like it one bit. Their reactions were funny at first, but then they started a tiff - I quickly removed it and put it away. :rolleyes:

Wow,cant wait to try it.many thanks to Amber and Lady mum she has posted me hers as she cant use it.

Couplers

I use a coupler for two of my dogs and I love it! It is best if the dogs are about the same size, and I wouldn't use a coupler with puppies.

I tried a coupler with my two but it didn't work because Jake was so much taller than Shelby. I have something similar to what Karlin is using. I use the pet walker plus. Not sure when you can get it over there. I like that the extension are long enough that a shortie and a tallie and can walk next to each other with shortie's feet still touching the ground :D

Back