• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on Princess

Cathryn

Hello!

Well I took Princess off to the vet last night, she has the mother of all ulcer's/abscess's on her eye! The vet has used a green flourescent dye in her eye and happily there is NO damage to the eye or the cornea itself :p However she is also starting a nasty ear infection as well which could be linked to her eye if she has rubbed at her face on her leg. so we came away with Oral Anti-Biotics, Eye drop Anti-Biotics, Ear Drop anti-Biotics and Artificial Tear Drops to keep everything lubricated!! Poor Princess!! Mind you is really enjoying the extra bits of cheese Mum has decided she suddenly deserves! :lol: Can't imagine why she needs it twice a day! icon_whistling

We go back on Friday Morning for a check up, here is Princess, the green gunk in the corner of her eye is the remnants of the eye dye used by the vet, by the way Princess is Darcy's Momma so is very special to me indeed!! (As indeed they all are!)

PoorPrincess001.jpg

Wow, she's a stunning girl even with a green eye! Do you show her? How old is she?

I hope the ear heals quickly, poor little girl :lotsaluv: give her a cuddle from me.

Sorry for the short reply, Dylan just had a shower and is wrapped in towel and has fallen asleep in my arms! He loves his shower, we make it as relaxing as possible! He was stinking after where he's been :yuk:

Hi Pauline!!

Princess is 4 now and I don't show her as she has a very "woolly" coat and NO tail feathering :lol: she is also very heavily marked, but she has given me Darcy and who know's she might just become the mother of my first champion in years to come, you just don't know what the future holds do you?

She is such a little sweetie, but that eye really looks sore. I hope she has a full & swift recovery. :luv:

Awww...little sweet pea. Hope she's feeling better soon. Even with a gunky eye she sure is a pretty girl!

It is so nerve wracking when one of the doglets isn't feeling well. Best wishes for a quick recovery.

I hope Princess is on the mend -- I'm sending her my best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. Thank Goodness the vet said her eye isn't damaged. That would be awful.

Daisy and DeAnna

That looks sore and gunky all right. Glad she has a goody bag of things now to help. :)

Hi!

Well it's not quite as sore which is one thing, I just keep putting the drops in, she's being very good about it so far! :xfngr: We will start to see some improvement soon, back to the vets on friday anyway.

Thanks for all your support!!(y)

Hope it all works out with her eye!!! She's a cutie!! Have fun with the drops (heeheehee) they drove us up the wall trying to remember which ones I had put in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back