View Full Version : Andrea and Diva

Andrea&DivaĀ“s mom
10th July 2007, 01:33 PM
Hi hi havenĀ“t been around much lately but wanted to share some pictures of my princesses with you. :)

They went to a professional photographer, so I thought you might like see those pictures he took. They were so many that it's hard to choose from I'll just send the link to my website album. I hope it's okey.

And here you can check out all the albums on my website, with just clicking on the pictures.

And on the frontpage you can see in my blog entries the pictures I have taken reacently but havenĀ“t put in albums yet.

Sorry about all the links, I hope it's okey for me to do it that way.

Sending tons of kisses and hugs to all the cavies out there , and I bet Andrea and Diva send loads of sweet summer licks to all of you.

Enjoy summer !!

-Grima :)

Sweet summer time (picture taken yesterday)

Bye bye from Andrea :)

brid kenny
10th July 2007, 01:40 PM
Both pictures are gorgeous but the picture of the blenheim against the white background is amazing.:snap:

10th July 2007, 01:53 PM
Wow, they turned out so good!! I think #4 and #76 are my favorites, though. What a fun album! :D

10th July 2007, 03:43 PM
Wow! What fantastic pictures, love the one of Andrea waving Good-Bye!! :lotsaluv:

10th July 2007, 03:48 PM
Oh your doggies are quite photogenic!!! And you are beautiful!
Loved looking through your photos!

Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Rj Mac
10th July 2007, 03:55 PM
:w*w: All your photos are fantastic, the album's a great idea cl*p

Cathy T
10th July 2007, 05:00 PM
Oh yay....got my Andrea and Diva fix! I was so excited to see new pictures and hoping this wasn't an old thread that got bumped up. They are adorable. I couldn't even begin to pick a favorite from the album. There are so many great pictures in there. I love Andrea waving bye bye..how cute!!

10th July 2007, 05:49 PM
What beautiful pictures. I love the professional ones of you, Andria and Diva.
Thanks for sharing!

10th July 2007, 06:28 PM
Great pictures as usual, they are both gorgeous :lotsaluv:

Denise G.
10th July 2007, 07:28 PM
Beautiful pictures!! Such wonderful puppies!

11th July 2007, 04:39 AM
Beautiful pictures of beautiful cavaliers. :snap: :snap:

Cathy Moon
11th July 2007, 04:58 AM
Very lovely photos! :)