PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!!

Nickynoodles
11th July 2007, 11:11 AM
Hello everyone - I came across this site accidently whilst searching!

I live on a farm in Dorset and am lucky to have: 2 Dogs (jack russel crosses) 2 cats, 2 horses, a tortoise a cockatiel and around 700 milking cows!!:eek:

I have put my name down with the South regional cavalier rescue and would love dearly to rescue one of these beautiful little dogs. I have to be completely honest, I have no experience of the breed but we have experience with small dogs and I have researched all about them. I hate to see the poor little mites that are in breeding places:( but I know I could offer a lovely for life home to one.

Am I on the wrong site or do dogs ever get rehomed down near me??

Anyway, lovely to see what you are all writing about - hope to learn alot more from you. Nicky x

Charleen
11th July 2007, 11:13 AM
icon_welcome You'll learn lots about Cavaliers here AND you will see Rescue needs here too.

Nickynoodles
11th July 2007, 11:16 AM
Thanks Charleen, Its always hard starting a new forumn - I mainly am on a rescue horse site!! so this is all new to me.:rolleyes:

Mycavyangels
11th July 2007, 11:19 AM
welcome to the forum :D :D

Nickynoodles
11th July 2007, 11:25 AM

Are you all based in Ireland?

Mycavyangels
11th July 2007, 11:30 AM

Not iam from Croydon- London lol

Rj Mac
11th July 2007, 04:04 PM
Hi, and icon_welcome, you'l learn loads about Cavaliers here....there are so many wonderful people on the board....enjoy, and good luck in your search :thmbsup:

GudrunTheRed
11th July 2007, 04:11 PM
Welcome and best of luck getting the Cavalier of your dreams!

Barbara Nixon
11th July 2007, 06:10 PM
Hi.

If you join the Dogpages site, you may find cavaliers up for rescue there, both from official rescues (general not cavalier specific) and by private parties.

By the way, I have three Blenheim boys aged 3, 4 and 11.

Nickynoodles
11th July 2007, 10:44 PM
Thanks everone for making me feel very welcome;)

sarahg
12th July 2007, 06:05 AM
Helllo and icon_welcome to the board.

Cathy Moon
13th July 2007, 11:35 AM

We're from all over the world, but the website itself is hosted in Ireland.
icon_welcome:mexwav:

Caraline
16th July 2007, 06:12 AM
Sounds like you live in a lovely spot. You've come to the right place to learn about the breed. icon_welcome

Cathryn
16th July 2007, 08:26 AM
Hello and icon_welcome I am in the Midlands UK, Good Luck in your quest to give a rescue dog a wonderful new home, your place sounds great!!

sallymum
16th July 2007, 10:36 AM
Hi and welcome looking forward to hearing loads about u and ur dog. I am based in Ireland.