PDA

View Full Version : Offering a home/foster in Dorset

Nickynoodles
11th July 2007, 11:24 AM
Hello, I am new to this site and hope this does not get locked:xfngr:

I live on a farm in Dorset and have thought long and hard about this. I could go out tomorrow and buy a Cavalier but most of my animals with me are rescues in one way or another and I feel I can offer a fantastic loving home.

I am home all day long - the odd time I pop out to work its right on my doorstep - I do have 2 children, but they are kind and considerate. I also have quite a menagerie (2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 horses, 1 tortoise, 1 cockatiel and 700 cows) but living where we do is ideal with no cars/people.

I wold love to be considered for homing if ever needed - travelling is not a problem. Thankyou in advance for looking at this rambling!!!:o
Nickyx

Karlin
11th July 2007, 11:30 AM
Hi Nicky:

The places to contact are the many breed rescue contacts for the UK pinned at the top of this section. :thmbsup: We do post links to rescue dogs here occasionally but these are all independent sites and rescues; we do not have anyone on this site from rescue who is actively placing dogs in the UK and soliciting homes from this site -- you'd need to watch the relevant websites for dogs, keep an eye on this section, and get your name on the waiting lists with the breed rescues in your area. :) Good luck!

Nickynoodles
11th July 2007, 12:05 PM
Thanks:w**h**: Karlin, will get onto it now!! - I am part of the southern Cavalier rehoming place and I think that is all down here - but will check again!!;)

Karlin
11th July 2007, 12:27 PM
Keep an eye on Many Tears rescue in Wales as they get regular puppy farm ex breeding dogs.

Nickynoodles
11th July 2007, 02:36 PM
Yes, I have contacted them also and they are able to place a dog with me - as soon as one needs rehoming!!;)