• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A day in the hills

Rj Mac

It was so nice the other day....for a change....no rain....yeeha, so we decided to take Kieran and the dogs away for the afternoon, we didn't go far, just to a local hill and woodland walk, we took loads of pics...here's a few of them.....
Kieran and the girls....
IMAG0095.jpg
[/IMG]
We're so proud of him......he's so gentle with the girls......
IMAG0096.jpg
[/IMG]
Megan....just love this photo of her.....
IMAG0098.jpg
[/IMG]
Mmmmmmmm.....maybe mum's got cheese!!!!
IMAG0100.jpg
[/IMG]
Hold on Jake...
IMAG0101.jpg
[/IMG]
Mum's definately got the cheese...
IMAG0102.jpg
[/IMG]
Wait a minute Kieran...
IMAG0103.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
A few more...
The girls....
IMAG0104.jpg
[/IMG]
Megan....
IMAG0105.jpg
[/IMG]
A couple o Lucy...
IMAG0106.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0107.jpg
[/IMG]
Megan...
IMAG0108.jpg
[/IMG]
Jake...
IMAG0109.jpg
[/IMG]
Kieran and me..
IMAG0110.jpg
[/IMG]
Still more too come......

Told you we took loads......;)
Kieran, me and the girls.....but we don't have the cheese!!!!
IMAG0111.jpg
[/IMG]
Ready for home.....
IMAG0112.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0113.jpg
[/IMG]

That's the lot guys....hope you's like them (y)

You have some of the nicest places to take your whole family to. I love the pictures of Kieran and the girls...so sweet.

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys, took a couple this evening.....at tea time....you'l notice Lucy is the only 1 to pause and strike a pose :snap:
IMAG0116.jpg
[/IMG]

And afterwards.....Megan decided that my chair is far comfier than any dog basket :slp:
IMAG0118.jpg
[/IMG]

:luv: :l*v:

OK, I am envious all over....You guys who live in these beautiful places don't know how LUCKY you are. You don't know what I would give to go for a walk in places you go....

And afterwards.....Megan decided that my chair is far comfier than any dog basket :slp:
IMAG0118.jpg

:luv: :l*v:

Oh Now come on man, what else did you expect eh? :lol: :lol:

That dog has you just where she wants you, wrapped round her little paw, and would you want it any other way??
All joking aside, those are truly wonderful pics of a lovely family day out and Thank You so very much for sharing them with us!! :lotsaluv:

Thanks for posting those beautiful photos! I'm so glad you did - and replaced your avatar - because on your last one, it was so small, I never could figure out what I was looking at. :confused:

Anyway, loved the photos. Thanks for sharing.
-laura

Forgot this 1 of Megan.....

IMAG0119.jpg
[/IMG]

This'd have been a good entry for the smile theme tha ran a wee while ago :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Sitting here searching for Megan pics, when I find one I am petting her on the screen...what a silly Moo I am :) If I am ever in scotland I will have to detour for a massive Megs cuddle...she's great at cuddles.

Gosh she looks so happy. Thanks again.

Back