• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Firmer poop

merlinsmum

Yes - that subject again - our favorurite!

I've recently begun mixing 50/50 with Royal Canin Mini Adult and Healthy Options Salmon & Rice.

The HO stuff is wheat,gluten, preservative, etc free.

I've notice that you can mix this in straight away - has no horrid effects on tummies and produces much firmer pooops.

Also the same range has a mixer which over the weekend I mixed with Butchers pouches and nice poop again:D

I think this range is only in the North of England but most places will be able to order it I guess,

Have to say I haven't heard of it here in the Midlands but Hey! If it works for you then great!! Will "google" it very soon though!! ;) ;)

Cathryn,

They don't have a website - but they are based in Colne.

I can send you some of mine if you want - I have salmon & rice as the 50/50 mix - I never thought Merlin would eat it as he is sooo fussy but he loves it.

Back