• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Change of eating habits

Rj Mac

This is nothing major, just thought i'd ask if anyone else had experienced it.....

Before we brought Megan home, Jake and Lucy were fed on tinned dog meat, either Winalot or Butchers, none of the 2 of them would even look at dry food.....they would just turn their noses up at it, and when Jake was younger certain brands would upset his stomach, so we always stuck with the tinned meat as it suited them.

However when Megan came home, she eats James Wellbeloved....the other 2 started to turn their noses up at there usual offerings icon_nwunsure

So we put down some of the JWB...and low and behold they loved it and are now converted, and can't get enough of the stuff :lol:

So I was just wondering if anyone else, after bringing a new dog home....their others had changed their eating habits too?

Just goes to show... no matter how much the children say they want X, when a new addition comes in and prefers Y, they all have to have a bit of that themselves. :lol:

:lol: Same in our place with treats. Everyone gets 1 treat each but there's always someone who has a far more interesting treat than the other (even though they're exactly the same) and they get followed around for a while to see if they will drop the treat so the other can steal it :rolleyes:

It makes me laugh so much :D

jadan waits for the cat to sniff his food first before eating it up!!! must be his own taste tester!!! only if its the jwb ocean fish flavour the cats always pinches a few first!! :)

Hi!

Yes I sometimes think it is a case of the "grass is greener on the other side" or in other words "OY!! I want some of that too" :lol:

Back