PDA

View Full Version : Update - Molly

coconut
12th July 2007, 12:06 PM
:updte: Just spoke to karlin guys and molly has found a new home already! She is going to stay with us as all of us have fallen in love with her!

:jump: :w*w: :mexwav: :*nana:
We are all so thrilled:*nana:. Thanks Karlin for letting us give her a loving home!!!

The boys love her but must importantly my ma is mad about her and has a new lil friend!!

sallymum
12th July 2007, 12:21 PM
good on ya for giving her a home. U may post some pics.

casshon
12th July 2007, 12:25 PM
That's great news - congrats :rah:

Would love to see some pics :D

misty
12th July 2007, 12:28 PM
Failed foster club? Congrats :) :) :) xx

JaneB
12th July 2007, 12:36 PM
As a member of the Failed Foster Club, I also welcome you! Congratulations on your failure. You won't be sorry. Please post a picture.
JaneB

coconut
12th July 2007, 12:44 PM
Sorry i am stupid what is the Failed foster club?

Mark is charging camera will have pictures later!

sallymum
12th July 2007, 12:55 PM
The failed foster club is someone that cant part with the fosterer and gives him or her a home.

coconut
12th July 2007, 12:57 PM
Ok i am glad to be joining that club then!

Justine
12th July 2007, 01:32 PM
Brilliant,can we have some pics please.

coconut
12th July 2007, 01:38 PM
Yeah as soon as mark charges the camera, fred got groomed again as she didn't do a good job last time and he looks brill so will post pictures!

matties mum
12th July 2007, 01:39 PM
Good on you but can you please put up some photos
----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie--Barney---Sam)

Holly
12th July 2007, 03:22 PM
Thats great news! Which one is Molly- I dont think I remember hearing her story!

Holly
12th July 2007, 03:30 PM
I found her--she sounds wonderful! Congratulations!

Karlin
12th July 2007, 03:35 PM
I didn't know this was her name til Coconut got her.

I am delighted she is staying with Coconut, where she has already quickly fit in, will have other cavaliers for company, and can be part of a busy caring household. :)

CVFlagg
12th July 2007, 03:45 PM
This is exactly why I am terrified to become a foster mom. I have a tendency to get attached quickly. I am afraid I would have a house full of adopted cavaliers that I could not part with!

misty
12th July 2007, 04:10 PM
This is exactly why I am terrified to become a foster mom. I have a tendency to get attached quickly. I am afraid I would have a house full of adopted cavaliers that I could not part with!

ermmmm, clearing throat .... that'll be me then ;) ;) ;)

I'm not too bad, one of my 5 isn't a rescue ;)

coconut
12th July 2007, 04:13 PM
well i have being very good on until now! We had abbey who is wit ste and we all loved her to bits but molly made a hugh impression :)! She is going to the vet for her shots tomorrow and a lil check up!! Then freddie is going to go in next week to get neutured!

After ringing mark to sort out the camera so i can get pictures up!!

Karlin
12th July 2007, 04:15 PM
:rotfl:

I am also always happy to consider homing a foster to the fosterer, even if I do not know them well personally, if they talk directly to me about their interest in doing this, fill out a homing application from my site, and pass a homecheck. :)

I hasten to add Coconut has helped with several dogs now and this is the first time she has failed the foster programme. :lol:

coconut
12th July 2007, 04:29 PM
so i have done good them!;)

Cathryn
12th July 2007, 07:34 PM
What wonderful news!! Bet you're glad you "failed" this time eh??;) Like the others am awaiting pics!!

ppotterfield
12th July 2007, 08:38 PM
:rotfl:

I am also always happy to consider homing a foster to the fosterer, even if I do not know them well personally, if they talk directly to me about their interest in doing this, fill out a homing application from my site, and pass a homecheck. :)

I hasten to add Coconut has helped with several dogs now and this is the first time she has failed the foster programme. :lol:

Since this is the first time Coconut has "failed" as a foster parent it must be that Molly is extraspecial and that they were simply meant for each other!! :luv: Congratulations to Coconut and to Molly!!!! Hope everyone adjusts quickly.:xfngr:

Rj Mac
12th July 2007, 09:40 PM
Brilliant news, congratulations cl*p cl*p Can't wait to see some pics :thmbsup:

coconut
13th July 2007, 09:08 AM
Since this is the first time Coconut has "failed" as a foster parent it must be that Molly is extraspecial and that they were simply meant for each other!! :luv: Congratulations to Coconut and to Molly!!!! Hope everyone adjusts quickly.:xfngr:

Molly is that :) extraspecial is right my new lil women:flwr: going to the vet today to get her shots and a lil check up!

sallymum
13th July 2007, 11:27 AM
We are still waiting "patiently" for the pics.

coconut
13th July 2007, 11:34 AM
i know i know i am trying to get mark to sort camera i will sort it tonight!!

coconut
17th July 2007, 08:50 PM
HERE IS MOLLY!! FINALLY!

she is relaxing looking at the boys playing!
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/ronburg/IMG_1266.jpg

she is having a sleep on top of the sofa!!
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/ronburg/IMG_1287.jpg

JaneB
17th July 2007, 09:27 PM
No wonder you failed! She is beautiful, what a little heart breaker. It's so great that you found each other. Molly was meant to be yours! I've had 7 fosters now and the only one I kept was my first, Ella. You just know when it's right. Good luck with your new girl.

JaneB

matties mum
17th July 2007, 09:55 PM
She is beautiful
----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney----Sam)

Justine
17th July 2007, 10:05 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh shes lovely,how many in the house.

coconut
17th July 2007, 10:40 PM
there are 3!

Cathryn
17th July 2007, 10:44 PM
She is such a sweetheart :lotsaluv: I think I would have "failed" too with her :lol: Love the look on her face watching the boys playing, "What are they up to?" :lol: Beautiful, totally beautiful!! :luv: :luv:

Karlin
17th July 2007, 10:48 PM
She is just lovely. What a pretty girl! That picture on the back of the sofa says everything -- she knows where home is! :)

casshon
18th July 2007, 08:09 AM
Wow, she's gorgeous. I think I would have kept her too :D

sallymum
18th July 2007, 10:16 AM
what a doll. Looks like a thinner, younger and female version of Sam.

Sandrac
18th July 2007, 11:14 AM
:luv: :luv: Oh she is gorgeous - but then I am biased :) I just love tri-colours