• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How gorgeous are my Cavaliers :)

effie

Hello All,

I spent this afternoon taking some pictures of Lucas and Kasper..and i was sooo pleased with them i wanted to share..

They were such good boys..they seem to really love the camera - what little posers!!!

I just cant get over how beautiful Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are! And i thought what better place than to probably have everybody agree with me - not that we are biased or anything - lol!!

kasperlucky8small.jpg

kaspermilitarysmall.jpg

lucastowelstripesmall.jpg

Lucasredpolkadot-small.jpg

..and saving the best one till last:

lucas_grafetti_Small.jpg

Thank you ladies..i will let the boys know that they are admired :)))

The harnesses are from the dear dog range, which are gorg .. they didnt seem to mind jumping into them for the photo shoot :))

Also i forgot to say..Kasper is going to be famous! My baby blenheim will be appearing in a book on dog fashion released in September..i will let you all know when its available :))

Back