• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chill out time

Rj Mac

We've had a nice quiet evening relaxing at home tonight, and we took a few snaps of the dogs just kicking back and putting their feet up.......
Lucy's claimed Megans bed......
IMAG0120.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0121.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG0124.jpg
[/IMG]
No probs for Megan tho....as once again, she turfs Dad of his chair :lol:
IMAG0122.jpg
[/IMG]
Jake's grabbed the other couch.....so gues it's the floor for me ;)
IMAG0123.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey, is that leather furniture? How is that holding up with dogs including the lab? We also have a lab too. I am thinking our next furniture should leather.

Hey, is that leather furniture? How is that holding up with dogs including the lab? We also have a lab too. I am thinking our next furniture should leather.

Yes it's leather, we keep throws on the 2 seater and 3 seater, and it's quite a dark shade of green, it's holding up great, the suite is about 10 years old if remember correctly, and it doesn't show at all.....as you can see Jake the Lab views the 3 seater as his rest bed :lol:

Great pics!

we too have a dark green leather suite and it holds up really well with the dogs, the best thing being they are so easy to clean off!! I use baby wipes to clean mine with, they bring it up a treat, then I give it a good going over with a good quality leather food once a year and it's been great, in fact ours was my in-laws until they chaged it, so is about 12-13 years old and doesn't owe us a penny, but still looking good! would certainly recommend leather to any dog owner!!

Green leather, here, too. Actually 'Aqua'.

Ours is 16 years old and like new, except for a button which needs pulling through on the settees right hand back cushion. It's a Frayling; once a high quality producer, but now, closed down , probably due to large drop quality, after outsourcing manufacture abroad. (Same with the potteries).

One of the best and cheapest sources of cleaner and conditioner is Gliptone. They supply Rolls Royce cars and , also, other cleaner manufacturers who add their own name and profit. You can buy the concentrates, which go much further, from Gliptone's website, or even more cheaply at car shows. They also do renovation kits, that work wonders with really old worn leathers, and match up dyes.

Back