• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Irish members seeking a rescue dog...

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Please remind me if you are interested in a rescue. I currently have six dogs I am directly working to place. Some have potential homes but others are looking, from young to seniors. Additionally if you have friends or relatives interested in the breed and who understand this is an indoor-only breed just waiting for love and affection and attention (oh and treats!), be sure to have them contact me. An indoor home, day and night, is always a condition of homing. (y)

A reminder too that puppy farm dogs are *always* unhousetrained, and most rescue dogs *are* going to need some leeway for having indoor accidents or needing some housetraining work, as they settle. I provide advice and back up for housetraining/cratetraining and general training. There's plenty of advice on what to expect with rescues -- who generally are NOT ideal, behaviour-perfect dogs on arrival! :lol: -- pinned at the top of the breed rescue section and on the www.ckcsrescue.com website too. :)

Hello Karlin

Just a quick message, is this open only open to Irish members only as I live in Scotland and have neighbours who are very interested in cavalier rescue, they have been in touch with a Cavalier Rescue based in Ayr, Scotland but to no avail.

Would they be successful if they tried to apply through CavalierTalk?

Much appreciated

:)

Back