• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

bath time -ready for Humberside 2morow

merlinsmum

Mum, is this really necessary?
810098395_ba41d50d74.jpg

really mum? do girls not like dirty boys?
810098249_ab9ee93d33.jpg

Mum.... you forgot Oakley's face.... OK I'll do it
810098297_d3c4b4a012.jpg

Don't forget my tongue mum, need fresh breath for all that kissin!
810098357_9cf8442e0f.jpg

I've just done Joly, but no photos, as I can't find my Paintshop Pro disk to process them.

What a cry baby, though. I wet him with the dog shower, then turned to get the shampoo bottle (Crazy Dog apple ) and he whinged and whinged.

Now 'cleanie' is running round trying to wet everyone and everything, while rubbing his coat so it goes curly .

:rolleyes: My two had Crazy dog Baby Powder shampoo - they decided to0 dry themselves on our bed, so now I am trying to retame their coats:rolleyes:

Well I think you two will be very popular tomorrow!! I hope you have a really great time, I was going to be heading that way myself but since my OH's 92 yr old grandma has recently been taken very ill we are staying close to home "just in case" :( :(

Have a really great time, I look forwards to reading the reports and maybe some pics as well? :D :D

Well I think you two will be very popular tomorrow!! I hope you have a really great time, I was going to be heading that way myself but since my OH's 92 yr old grandma has recently been taken very ill we are staying close to home "just in case" :( :(

Have a really great time, I look forwards to reading the reports and maybe some pics as well? :D :D

Thats a shame, hope grandma is okay and has a good day with you.

I'm charging the batteries for the camera as we speak (type) ready for lots o cavvy pics!

They will be on the forum tommorw night as I won't be on the internet until wednesday after tommorow as I have to go to London:(

Back