• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My two

merlinsmum

One of them has done the almightiest trump! Its definitley what you would call and SBD ( Silent but Deadly) I can hardly breath!!!!!

Time for the candles!

( Sorry, I just had to share !)

One of them has done the almightiest trump! Its definitley what you would call and SBD ( Silent but Deadly) I can hardly breath!!!!!

Time for the candles!

( Sorry, I just had to share !)

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Know what you mean....our Jake could clear a house in seconds :rolleyes:

I know how you feel.

I’ve been give SiânE Sardines or mackerel a couple of times a week and her fur at last has that soft feel that other cavaliers have.

Unfortunately it also means she trumps the DBS a lot more than normal but only when she is fast asleep under my desk while I on the computer. I’ve had to walk away from the computer it’s so bad sometimes.

I really wish my brother was here so I could recreate our childhood but instead I could blame him for a change instead of him blaming the dog.

I really wish my brother was here so I could recreate our childhood

:rotfl:

Lily is the Silent But Deadly Dog in my house. :grnyuk: Eats what everyone else eats but then, what the heck starts going on in there? :yikes

As my mum would say - it smells like a midin ( whatever that is!)

Phewwwww!!

Hopefully is all pumped out now its time for bed.

Goodnight everyone.....

I feel your pain! I just walked in from dinner and it smelled like something had died in my house! Worst part about it, is that my sister is with me and has no sense of smell so she had no idea why I was gagging!

I think we hard the smelliest dog competion the other week.What is it with these sweet.loving,prettiest dogs,that they SMELL SO ROTTEN.

it smells like a midin

I think that is an outside toilet that they used to have in the old back to back houses that a number of family's used to share

Back