• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tuna

Yvonne117

I cant remember who but someone on this board recommended plain tuna fish as a good thing to add to kibble as it does not effect the protein balance of the kibble.MANY THANKS for the advice Alfie has transformed from such a fussy eater to eating all his dinner as soon as I put it on the floor. As so many things start off his scratching Tuna has been great, 2 weeks and no bad side effects. I just have to put a very small amount on top of his kibble. (Harvey seems to love it as well but then there is nothing he does not like to eat).

God Tuna is Alfie pet hate,he growls at it,barks and prodes it.ALFIE HATES TUNA.Sounds like a title to a B Movie.

Is tuna safe to give every day? I know it has higher levels of environmental contaminants (read: mercury) and for humans should only be eaten occasionally.

Is tuna safe to give every day? I know it has higher levels of environmental contaminants (read: mercury) and for humans should only be eaten occasionally.

Someone else will have to answer that one, I don't know but I was told not give tuna if it's in brine, that's too much salt, even if you drain it. You can get it in tins of fresh water.

Back