• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Harness Rave!

cavi lover

Hi

I am still fairly new to this forum. When I first joined and heard about puppia harnesses I thought they were a case of crazy owners dressing up their little beauties!!!!!
However I now have to eat my words! I rescued a puppy farm breeding bitch in March and like many such dogs she was very frightened of the world. She tolerated her collar and lead very quickly but would panic and try to slip her collar on hearing a loud or sudden noise. I tried her with an ordinary harness but she hated it. So then having joined the forum heard about you guessed it Puppia harnesses and I bought one. She loved her black and white checked one and there have been no problems since. I think she feels safer and more confident in it.
So thanks all of you who go on about their merits. She also has alot of admirers too as she is a ruby and the black looks great
Thanks Julie

Wel....show us some pictures!! :D I broke down and bought two new puppias for my two yesterday (and new leads, and conditioner, and treats :eek: ). We got the plaid pink for Shelby and plaid blue for Jake. Can't wait to get them. I love harnesses for my guys....they walk so much better with them.

Back