• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Megans 1st trip down the river

Rj Mac

We've been really lucky with the weather today, so we decided at dog walk time we'd try somewhere a little different for Megan today, it's 2 weeks tomoro since she came home, and even in such a short space of time she's gained so much confidence in her surroundings, but up until today we've kept our walks to areas we know are a little quieter, just to make things easier for her as she's settled in.
So today we headed down to the riverside which is always quite busy at any time of the day, and she handled it superbly :rah: .....never left our side....other than to have a wee chase with Lucy and Jake.....never batted an eyelid at passers by or cyclists.....even went for a wee paddle at the rivers edge, we're so proud of her :luv: Took a pic each of them strolling along the bank.....
Megan 1st....
Megsriver.jpg
[/IMG]
Here's Jake after a swim...and I just avoided a soaking from the super shaker dry off................phew!!!
Megsriver2.jpg
[/IMG]
And Lucy.....thinkin....I aint goin anywhere near that ruddy water...
Megsriver3.jpg
[/IMG]

That's the lot folks, hope everyone's well

I'm just amazed at how quickly Megan has settle in with you. Says a lot about you and her both! Good job!

I always imagined her on those river walks. How lovely to see her having her first one. :)

So happy for Megan, u have really worked wonders on her.Well done. Her coat is looking amazing when i had her,Megans coat was all shaved off especially around her back end, which made it easier for her to pup, poor thing only had a string for a tail. great to see her looking so happy.

Thankyou all so much for your lovely words guys, they really are greatly appreciated (y)
These were taken afterwards at home in the back yard....
Jake and Lucy catchin the afternoon sun..
IMAG0125.jpg
[/IMG]
Please excuse the old doors lying in the background.....we're in the middle of decorating, and have hung new doors, and yours truly has yet to take the old ones to the rubbish tip icon_blshing
Megan comin for a nosey.....
IMAG0126.jpg
[/IMG]

My god Megs looks super :) She looks like she was always with you.

I still miss her terribly but I never ever worry about her.

Back