PDA

View Full Version : Paddling Pools

Mycavyangels
15th July 2007, 05:19 PM
Who else gets them for their dog? We got one last year for the cavs, and they really Enjoyed it, this year we are going to get one too, As Buddy really loves the water too.
we normally get one like this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180135869851&rd=1&rd=1

Hopefully someone will bring out one made especially for dogs :D

*Pauline*
15th July 2007, 05:22 PM
That's a good price, I might get one. :paw:

Mycavyangels
15th July 2007, 05:24 PM
That's a good price, I might get one. :paw:

Yer me too lol:jump:

Rj Mac
15th July 2007, 05:27 PM
We got one last summer for Kieran, and he ended up sharing it with the dogs....on a really hot day Jake would go in it and just lye down :rolleyes:

Where as Lucy was in and out all the time, we haven't had it up this year yet tho, as it's not really been warm enough up here.....hopefully soon tho :xfngr: It'l be interesting to see what megan makes of it icon_nwunsure

Mycavyangels
15th July 2007, 05:29 PM
We got one last summer for Kieran, and he ended up sharing it with the dogs....on a really hot day Jake would go in it and just lye down :rolleyes:

Where as Lucy was in and out all the time, we haven't had it up this year yet tho, as it's not really been warm enough up here.....hopefully soon tho :xfngr: It'l be interesting to see what megan makes of it icon_nwunsure

awww yer i bet she will love it, i hope we get some warm weather lol

inca
15th July 2007, 06:23 PM
you mean IF we get some warm weather :)

Mycavyangels
15th July 2007, 06:24 PM
you mean IF we get some warm weather :)

yer lol, stupid weather

Barbara Nixon
15th July 2007, 07:09 PM
Pets at Home have paddling pools for dogs. They are like the rigid sided cchildren's ones, but with reinfrced fabric in the base.

Cathy T
16th July 2007, 04:56 AM
This summer I want pictures of Kieran and the dogs in the pool. Hubby informed me that we have a pool in the rafters he's going to pull down and fill for the pups. Shelby will be all in it....Jake will be barking at us (yes, Shelby and I will swim like dolphins together) to GET OUT! :D