• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paddling Pools

We got one last summer for Kieran, and he ended up sharing it with the dogs....on a really hot day Jake would go in it and just lye down :rolleyes:

Where as Lucy was in and out all the time, we haven't had it up this year yet tho, as it's not really been warm enough up here.....hopefully soon tho :xfngr: It'l be interesting to see what megan makes of it icon_nwunsure

We got one last summer for Kieran, and he ended up sharing it with the dogs....on a really hot day Jake would go in it and just lye down :rolleyes:

Where as Lucy was in and out all the time, we haven't had it up this year yet tho, as it's not really been warm enough up here.....hopefully soon tho :xfngr: It'l be interesting to see what megan makes of it icon_nwunsure

awww yer i bet she will love it, i hope we get some warm weather lol

Pets at Home have paddling pools for dogs. They are like the rigid sided cchildren's ones, but with reinfrced fabric in the base.

This summer I want pictures of Kieran and the dogs in the pool. Hubby informed me that we have a pool in the rafters he's going to pull down and fill for the pups. Shelby will be all in it....Jake will be barking at us (yes, Shelby and I will swim like dolphins together) to GET OUT! :D

Back