• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Did a fun run with the boys this

debjen

morning..we had a jumpers course set up and Robbie did pretty good..on his first run he bobbled the weave poles but got it on the 2nd try..I even ran him on the open course and he did pretty good tho he ran off a couple of times he came back and we finished..Ran Riley too just for fun and he did great..After everyone ran we tried running other peoples dogs..A gal that usually ran a doxie ran Riley..LOL..the first few starts she got him over a jump or 2 before he ran to me but after that they finished the course pretty darn good..Someone also tried to run Robbie but the only got a few obstacles in before we decided he was too confused to continue..I ran another lab and a border collie..when we were done the border collie jumped in my arms like she usually does for her owner..boy was that an armful..LOL

sounds like a blast...those border collies are amazing in agility. I seen a few run and am amazed at their abilities. them, and australian shepherds.

Back