PDA

View Full Version : Whats better.

Justine
16th July 2007, 08:40 PM
Please i would like to know is Royal Canine the same quailty as James Welbeloved.Its hard for us to get hold of James Welbeloved.

Cathryn
16th July 2007, 08:57 PM
Can't say for sure but they are made by the same company, I know this because when I ring up to order my RC it's "Press 1 to order Royal Canin and press 2 to order James WellBeloved" :blabla: :blabla:

Nicki
16th July 2007, 09:03 PM
It's about the next best thing Justine...

Karlin
16th July 2007, 10:18 PM
Different range of ingredients but both are good quality foods. :)

Justine
17th July 2007, 02:12 PM
Thanks Karlin,just making sure he is on good food.

Barbara Nixon
17th July 2007, 02:47 PM
The opposite is true here. Do you not have a Pets at Home, as they stock James Wellbeloved ? I hadn't realised that they wee the same company.

Hmm. When Teddy was put on a food trial the vets suggested Royal Canin, I think because they sold it, but I got it cheaper, even though prescription, from a company called Nutrecare. We were unable to get the next stock in time, so I asked the vets what else to use and the nurse said she'd look what they stocked. When I said I'd buy on the net anyway, she told me that James Wellbeloved was next best (Possibly because the vets don't sell that one ?)

Justine
17th July 2007, 03:04 PM
Yes same here,Roayal Canine is what the vets stock,i am allways worried when that happens.So thats why i asked the question.I can get James,but its a 2 hr trip all round.