• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Whats better.

Justine

Please i would like to know is Royal Canine the same quailty as James Welbeloved.Its hard for us to get hold of James Welbeloved.

Can't say for sure but they are made by the same company, I know this because when I ring up to order my RC it's "Press 1 to order Royal Canin and press 2 to order James WellBeloved" :blabla: :blabla:

The opposite is true here. Do you not have a Pets at Home, as they stock James Wellbeloved ? I hadn't realised that they wee the same company.

Hmm. When Teddy was put on a food trial the vets suggested Royal Canin, I think because they sold it, but I got it cheaper, even though prescription, from a company called Nutrecare. We were unable to get the next stock in time, so I asked the vets what else to use and the nurse said she'd look what they stocked. When I said I'd buy on the net anyway, she told me that James Wellbeloved was next best (Possibly because the vets don't sell that one ?)

Yes same here,Roayal Canine is what the vets stock,i am allways worried when that happens.So thats why i asked the question.I can get James,but its a 2 hr trip all round.

Back