PDA

View Full Version : A new baby!!

Holly
17th July 2007, 10:53 PM
I am heading up to Oliver breeders tonight---she has a 12 week old Blenheim boy....I think Oliver is going to have a baby brother! I am soooo excited...:) I am thinking of calling him Cooper!

Justine
17th July 2007, 11:02 PM
OH,brilliant,post pics,love puppy pics.Have you name yet,boy or girl.

Justine
17th July 2007, 11:03 PM
Sorry you already said its a boy,any names yet.

Holly
17th July 2007, 11:06 PM
Im thinking of Cooper! Boy names are so much harder for me to think up than girls for some reason! Let me know if anyone has a good idea! Although, I shouldnt be getting my hopes up yet since it's not definite...:) But, of course I am!

Cathryn
17th July 2007, 11:38 PM
Oh how exciting!! A new puppy for you! I love the name Cooper, how about Riley? :xfngr: For you, have a lovely trip and post loads of:snap: when you get home. All these new babies, :lotsaluv:

Justine
17th July 2007, 11:44 PM
I like Riley.

Holly
17th July 2007, 11:51 PM
Im going home to Boston to visit my parents from July 23-30, so if I do decide to get a new baby, I will have to leave him there until I come back! :(I know---it will definitely be hard to wait, but I think it's best!

She has one puppy right now and several adults and "teen-agers" I think, so I am just going to see who I bond with! I was thinking an older dog may be a bit easier with training. Oliver was really easy- I got him at 10 weeks and he hardly ever had accidents but it was still a lot of work-and that doesnt mean I would get that lucky this time around! But, then again, there is nothing like bonding with a puppy! I will let you know what happens when I get home tonight!

I was also thinking Miles or Milo for boy names!

Karlin
17th July 2007, 11:56 PM
Like all the names suggested. Let us know what you decide and get a pic if you can. :)

Cathryn
18th July 2007, 12:04 AM
Im going home to Boston to visit my parents from July 23-30, so if I do decide to get a new baby, I will have to leave him there until I come back! :(I know---it will definitely be hard to wait, but I think it's best

Oh that brings back memories!! I remember when we went to see one of my first dogs as a puppy, it was a week before we got married and the puppy was 7 weeks old at the time. When we decided on which pup we wanted the breeder asked if we would be picking him up the following Saturday when he was 8 weeks old? When we said that actually we couldn't pick him up the following week-end and could she possibly hold onto him for another 2 weeks please, the breeder asked us what could possibly be more important than welcoming our new baby into our family?

"Erm, Getting Married?" we replied! :lol: :lol:

She agree'd with us and even gave us a beautiful Cavalier Print as a wedding present when we picked Merlin up 2 weeks later!!

Thanks for bringing back an incredibly nice memory, it will have been 15 years this October!! :lotsaluv: (Can I have a medal? :lol: )

Rj Mac
18th July 2007, 12:11 AM
great news :D Bet you can't wait, lots of pics please when you get him home :D

Holly
18th July 2007, 04:37 AM
Well, went up to visit--and of course fell in love with a 10-month old tri female who just kept coming over and plopping down in my lap! But, the breeder wants to breed her. She said she has done before where I would bring her back when it's time, but that's such a big responsibilty! She was just so sweet, though!

The 12-week old boy was also sweet as could be- he just fell asleep in my arms. He is a Blenheim with asymetrical markings on his face. He has one white eye and one ruby eye, which actually looks really cute on him!

I told her I would call her tomorrow and let her know! I would love for Oliver to have a playmate!

jld
18th July 2007, 05:10 AM
Good luck making such a tough decision..... Please let us know what you decide.

sarahg
18th July 2007, 07:29 AM
Good luck with your decision :flwr:

Rj Mac
18th July 2007, 11:22 AM
Good luck with your decision :D

sallymum
18th July 2007, 01:20 PM
Good luck,im sure u will make the right decision

Holly
18th July 2007, 10:00 PM
I did it....I brought home the sweet baby boy! I named him Bentley and him and Oliver are curled up together fast asleep as we speak!

Gem
18th July 2007, 10:07 PM
Congratulations!!
But we need to see pictures:snap:

Holly
18th July 2007, 10:09 PM
I will post pics as soon as possible! :)

Cathryn
18th July 2007, 10:15 PM
Aww so sweet, love the name Bentley and get a move on with those :snap: will you please?? ;) ;) I need cheering up, found out something truely awful today :( :(

Justine
18th July 2007, 10:37 PM
Oh fantastic.PICS PLEASE WE ALL NEED A PUPPY FIX.Love the name.

Holly
18th July 2007, 10:41 PM
Cathryn- Im sorry to hear you got bad news. I will post pics as soon as I can. I hope it will cheer you up!

Holly
18th July 2007, 10:51 PM
They are soooo cute together!! Oliver keeps laying with his head across Bentley and Bentley keeps trying to snuggle up to Oliver! I cant believe they are getting along so well already!

Rj Mac
18th July 2007, 10:57 PM
Great stuff Holly, can't wait to see some pics :thmbsup:

Cathryn, sorry to hear you've had bad news a big :hug: you're way from all of us,

Gingers Mommy
18th July 2007, 11:43 PM
Congratulations Bently for finding an amazing home~with a great big brother to boot!!
Holly you must be so excited and happy. How lovely they are getting along so well already.
You'll have some busy days ahead of you! I would love to get ginger a playmate, but I dont think its the right time for us.
Are you going to plan to bring them both to boston with you? I think you mentioned you were going to see your family. What a nice reunion that would make!
Enjoy and as others said-PICTURES!

Cathryn
18th July 2007, 11:46 PM
Hi!!

Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!! Have posted about it now anyway.

I can't wait for pics of your precious new baby, wonderful to hear that he and his big brother are getting along so well already, now go and get :snap: :snap: away before they wake up, Hmm maybe the next calander will be all puppy pics eh? :lol: :lol:

*Pauline*
18th July 2007, 11:56 PM
Hi Holly, I'm so pleased you went with the boy! Bently is a great name, it must be lovely seeing them cuddle up. Oh, I want a puppy!!!! :lotsaluv:

jld
19th July 2007, 01:24 AM
CONGRATULATIONS....WHAT FUN IS IN STORE FOR YOU ALL.. I love his name !!!! Enjoy every precious puppy moment. They seem to grow so fast. He was meant to be with you. Can't wait to see pictures.

Caraline
19th July 2007, 03:34 AM
Oh Oliver, you lucky little man... you're getting a new brother. What fun! :rah: