• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A new baby!!

Holly

I am heading up to Oliver breeders tonight---she has a 12 week old Blenheim boy....I think Oliver is going to have a baby brother! I am soooo excited...:) I am thinking of calling him Cooper!

Im thinking of Cooper! Boy names are so much harder for me to think up than girls for some reason! Let me know if anyone has a good idea! Although, I shouldnt be getting my hopes up yet since it's not definite...:) But, of course I am!

Oh how exciting!! A new puppy for you! I love the name Cooper, how about Riley? :xfngr: For you, have a lovely trip and post loads of:snap: when you get home. All these new babies, :lotsaluv:

Im going home to Boston to visit my parents from July 23-30, so if I do decide to get a new baby, I will have to leave him there until I come back! :(I know---it will definitely be hard to wait, but I think it's best!

She has one puppy right now and several adults and "teen-agers" I think, so I am just going to see who I bond with! I was thinking an older dog may be a bit easier with training. Oliver was really easy- I got him at 10 weeks and he hardly ever had accidents but it was still a lot of work-and that doesnt mean I would get that lucky this time around! But, then again, there is nothing like bonding with a puppy! I will let you know what happens when I get home tonight!

I was also thinking Miles or Milo for boy names!

Like all the names suggested. Let us know what you decide and get a pic if you can. :)

Im going home to Boston to visit my parents from July 23-30, so if I do decide to get a new baby, I will have to leave him there until I come back! :(I know---it will definitely be hard to wait, but I think it's best

Oh that brings back memories!! I remember when we went to see one of my first dogs as a puppy, it was a week before we got married and the puppy was 7 weeks old at the time. When we decided on which pup we wanted the breeder asked if we would be picking him up the following Saturday when he was 8 weeks old? When we said that actually we couldn't pick him up the following week-end and could she possibly hold onto him for another 2 weeks please, the breeder asked us what could possibly be more important than welcoming our new baby into our family?

"Erm, Getting Married?" we replied! :lol: :lol:

She agree'd with us and even gave us a beautiful Cavalier Print as a wedding present when we picked Merlin up 2 weeks later!!

Thanks for bringing back an incredibly nice memory, it will have been 15 years this October!! :lotsaluv: (Can I have a medal? :lol: )

Well, went up to visit--and of course fell in love with a 10-month old tri female who just kept coming over and plopping down in my lap! But, the breeder wants to breed her. She said she has done before where I would bring her back when it's time, but that's such a big responsibilty! She was just so sweet, though!

The 12-week old boy was also sweet as could be- he just fell asleep in my arms. He is a Blenheim with asymetrical markings on his face. He has one white eye and one ruby eye, which actually looks really cute on him!

I told her I would call her tomorrow and let her know! I would love for Oliver to have a playmate!

Good luck making such a tough decision..... Please let us know what you decide.

I did it....I brought home the sweet baby boy! I named him Bentley and him and Oliver are curled up together fast asleep as we speak!

Aww so sweet, love the name Bentley and get a move on with those :snap: will you please?? ;) ;) I need cheering up, found out something truely awful today :( :(

Back