PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Boxerly
19th July 2007, 10:26 AM
Hi ya my name is Elaine im new here but a few of you will know me from PI and DID.Like yourselves I adore cavalierscavtinyI had one for 7 years till he died in vets after getting an op.That was 8 years ago but I still get upset when I see a CKC.At the minute I have a boxer and a cat but also foster dogs.We were meant to adopt a boxer pup but it wasnt meant to be and since I love cavs Ive decided to get one again:rah:.I would love to foster them aswell so Karlin ye know im here.Im a full time mammy with 3 kids.Hope to get to know you all and get involved where I can.Elaine

Cathryn
19th July 2007, 11:42 AM
Hi Elaine!!

icon_welcome to the boards!! I am so sorry you lost your lovely dog that way, I'm sure that Karlin can fix you up if you ask her nicely!! ;)

Looking forwards to reading your posts!

Caraline
19th July 2007, 12:35 PM
Welcome Elaine. I am a Cavalier/Boxer person too. Actually up until a few years ago I had 7 Boxers & a Great Dane. Old Man Time now sees us with only our 9 year old Sam the Boxer, 2 1/2 year old Sonny the Cavalier we adopted 8 months ago and also our 7 month old Beau the Cavalier puppy. Our guys get on really well. Beau absolutely adores Sam & snuggles up with him when he gets the opportunity, and Sam is so gentle and fatherly with him in return.

Rj Mac
19th July 2007, 10:47 PM
Hi and icon_welcome to the board :D

sarahg
20th July 2007, 07:46 AM
Hi Elaine and icon_welcome

Cathy Moon
22nd July 2007, 01:29 PM
icon_welcome Elaine! Glad you found us! :)