• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What To Do....

Justine

Rang the breeder to see how Archie was,but when we went to choose he had a Tri.boy and he didint know wether to keep him or sell,so guess what he said he would be selling him,now i dont know what to do......HELP.Dont want to sound horrible so just need help to decide.

Not horrible at all, just been put on the spot a bit!! :rolleyes: Personnally, I would go back to the breeder and look at both boys together again then make your decision? :xfngr: Good Luck!!

It's a tough one Justine,
Are you choosing a puppy as a family pet or as potential show dog?
It's way too early to tell how the dog will shape up , but ask the breeder's advice.Either way, you'll adore that puppy.I'd love to get that tri boy myself, but as Daisy is only 7 months,there's a lot more work with her before I could introduce another dog into the family.
Sins

Hi girls have seen both,the tri is lovely.Rang hubby see what he wants to do as he is buying this one.

i think i would go back to breeder and have a look at both little lads. U will probly tell which one is meant to be urs. Or to make it easier on urself why dont u take both.(only joking)

Now that is what I call delegating!! :lol: Wise move Justine! ;) ;) Mind you if he's like my OH he'll take ages making up his mind!! ;) :rolleyes:

E mailed hubby said should we take both,cant wait for the reply ,i wony be able to tell you what he will say because its will proberly be very RUDE.

OK.But proberly have to bleep the letters,i can imagine it being fairly rude or just thought BLACKMAIL,that might come into it as well.HORRORS.

i think the blen,has showing quality,not sure abot the Tri,but i dont mind because it was the breeding and health issues more concerned with.

Ok we have decided,hubby wants to keep to the blen.original puppy.Its hard once you see them thats it.Did mention taking both he nearly choked.So there we have it,SORTED.

Yes, husbands have a habit of choking when you mention the possible addition of an extra cavalier,usually mumbling about needing a 12 foot bed:D .Hubby always marvels at how much bedspace a 12 lb pup can take up....not to mention how many extra pairs of shoes they can consume.Daisy has now completed savaging all four corners of the coffee table despite the anti chew spray.
Congrats on your new puppy,may he bring you many years of joy and fun.
Sins

Hi!

Oh I know what you mean there!! (The blackmail bit!)
Am sure he will pass his health checks with flying colours, knowing where he has come from!

Congrats on your new addition, I would have gone for the tri though :) Then you could have gone for a b&t and then a ruby, sorted!!

Back