• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Help New Pup

ciara doyle

Hi All .we Have A Pup 4 Weeks Called "rolo",he Is 3 Months He Is Lovely .its Our First Pet And Its All New To Us ,he Is Losing His Hair On His Hind Quarters And His Tail.does He Need The Vet .he Has Been To The Vet 5 Times Since We Got Him.he Is Healthy But We Are Anxious. Thanks Ciara

Same here, i would bring him to the vets. Probly something that can be treated easily. Let us now how u get on.

Welcome to the forum Ciara. Yes I would take Rolo back to the vets as I'd be wanting to find out why he is losing his fur. Hopefully this will be something easily rectified. :xfngr:

What were the other 5 vet visits for? Did the vet say anything about the loss of hair?

hope this helps

We had a cavalier with the same complaint that u are talking about and our vet gave us a shampoo called malaseb we had to use every three days untill iratation had stopped then once a week and not use any other shampoos on his skin and it did clear hope hes ok soon
heather

Back