• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Kent!

Baldyboy

Hi all,

I'm Mark, and with my Wife Melissa we've just got a gorgeous (aren't they all?!) tri called Baldrick.

He was a private re-homing, from a friend of mine. He's 2 years old, in excellent health, and is a total lunatic (in a good way!!).

18-05-07_1000.jpg

Baldrick.jpg

Well hello Mr. Baldrick! You have a very sweet face and we hope to see lots more photos of you in the future!

Aww, thanks. He has a very sweet face, loves giving kisses too. And has a special talent for stealing the duvet! And as for our Cats, they manage to chase each other all the time!

Plenty of pictures, keep on filling up mem cards!

Welcome Baldrick, and his significant others....... He is darling. Glad you all joined the group.

Hello Mark and also Baldrick!!

icon_welcome to Cavalier Talk!! what a sweetheart you look! :lotsaluv: Looking forwards to reading more about you and yours!!

Oh he is such a cutie, I love the name you will have to get another and call it Black Adder!!

Hi Mark, you must be the closest board member to me, I'm near Southend, Essex. Welcome to CavalierTalk :D

Last edited:
Thanks for all the welcomes! Been watching the forum for a while, looks like a well run forum (so many online are full of idiots who just want an argument) with really friendly members and lots of knowledge!

Back