PDA

View Full Version : How many puppias?

merlinsmum
22nd July 2007, 05:47 PM
How many is too many?

My two have a black one each, a camo one each, Oakley has a bright blue one and Merlin has a bright green one.........

(all with matching leads might I add):dogwlk:

Cathy T
22nd July 2007, 06:34 PM
We have now joined the ranks of those who have more than one each :D I just got the pink plaid for Shelby and the blue plaid for Jake. They look so cute in them! And got the pink polka dot and blue polka dot leads to go with them. We've had the red for Jake and pink for Shelby for over a year now....time to update our fashion.

Karlin
22nd July 2007, 08:19 PM
I have six, one jacket style and 5 mesh in different colours.

Justine
22nd July 2007, 08:36 PM
Hubby thought a was bad,i only have 2.

sallymum
22nd July 2007, 08:57 PM
I have 5 but then i have 4 babies. Still think i should get some more though.

nlg679
22nd July 2007, 09:01 PM
Teddy's got three and Katy's got three---we must be fair!;)
Of course, matching leads as well!:D

sallymum
22nd July 2007, 09:06 PM
Havent got the matching leads. Theres an idea.

Scouty girl
26th July 2007, 04:20 PM
Scout has two, one solid red mesh and one pink with little flowers. She just looks adorable in both of them.

Jen
26th July 2007, 04:26 PM
We have four. Abbey has a red one and a purple one, Gus has a orange one and a camo one.
I'm thinking of getting some "fall" ones...the houndstooth are pretty cute.

Gingers Mommy
26th July 2007, 04:36 PM
We have quite a few. I guess I didnt realize how many till this thread and I started thinking about it. We have a black mesh, brown houndstooth, black houndstooth, black gingham, a purple mesh and a red mesh!! Oh dear!!
Meanwhile im using the ezwalker because Ginger seems to do better on that, so all those pretty puppias are waiting for us to be a better walker!!

lb0024
26th July 2007, 05:32 PM
Molly only has ONE! (pink polka dot) Uh, oh! I must not be a very good mommy!! :cry*ing:

-laura

arasara
26th July 2007, 06:03 PM
icon_blshing

We have 2 camo mesh, one camo the other kind, one navy blue, one pink, one black houndstooth, one pink stripes, and one w/blue stripes.

Oh and we would of course like to complete the set .. icon_blshing

moniechris
28th July 2007, 05:24 AM
Oh geez...I think if I actually wrote it all out I would have to add how much money I have spent :o

Two plaid spring puppias (one pink, one blue), 3 red (for the boys), one solid pink (for Zoey), one black dottie (for Zoey), one sky blue striped (Cody)....

Crap. That's not even counting the Good Dog Harnesses or the step ins....or the collars :confused:

Cathy Moon
28th July 2007, 05:39 AM
I have 3 mesh puppias, red, yellow, and green, one for each dog.

Harry & Heidi's mom
28th July 2007, 12:35 PM
I'm with you Laura, i also only have one for Harry and it's getting a bit small, will be ordering Harry a Large one and keep the medium one for our new addidition!