• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Annie and Fenway

anniespeeps

Annie got a visit from her "cousin" Fenway today. He's a little younger and a few pounds heavier, but Annie held her own. They had a great time together. Annie didn't get too jealous when Fenway played with her toys.

They wore each other out, and now they're sound asleep. I think Annie needs a little brother.

Here's a link to the entire album.

IMG_1370.JPG

IMG_1380.JPG

IMG_1389.JPG

IMG_1394.JPG

IMG_1390.JPG

Dave

Yep you are right...looks like Annie is asking Fenway to stay at her house!! Great pics.

Sooo sweet! We have a neighbor with a Blenheim named Fenway too! They're huge baseball fans of course!

That is too funny! What are the odds of two Blenheim Fenways? He belongs to Denise's brother and sister-in-law, and their son is a big Red Sox fan.

It's nice to hear from a fellow Virginian. I grew up in Northern Virginia, and my parents lived in Richmond for several years. I've lived in Indiana long enough to be a Hoosier now, but the Old Dominion will always be home.

Back